Grant Enfinger, began his racing career in 1996, jumping behind the wheel of a go-kart’s at Sunny South Raceway in Grand Bay, Ala. In 2011, Enfinger competed in his first full ARCA Racing Series season, finishing fourth in the championship points standing and collecting his career first ARCA Racing Series pole award. At his home track, Mobile (Ala.) International Speedway, Enfinger captured his first ARCA Racing Series victory on March 9, 2013 after leading 165 laps. In 2014, Enfinger signed with GMS Racing. After claiming the 2015 ARCA Racing Series Championship under the GMS Racing banner, Enfinger made his way into the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. The Fairhope, Ala., native looks to keep climbing up the NASCAR ranks and continue his racing success.
Recent Event Results
Event: NCWTS LTi Printing 200
Location: Michigan International Speedway, MI
Date: August 12, 2017
Event: NCWTS UNOH 200
Location: Kentucky Bristol Motor Speedway, KY
Date: August 16, 2017
- The NCWTS had two practice sessions on Friday in preparation for Saturday's LTi Printing 200 at MIS. Grant Enfinger was third, and 10th-quick, respectively, in both sessions.
- In his second start at MIS in the NCWTS, the ThorSport Racing driver started sixth, finished 15th in Stage 1, 10th in Stage 2, and eighth in the 100-lap LTi Printing 200 at MIS.
- In two NCWTS starts at MIS, Enfinger has two top-10 finish (2016).
- In 13 starts in 2017, the ThorSport Racing driver has led 23 laps en route to five top-five and eight top-10 finishes.
- In 27 career NCWTS starts, Enfinger has one pole, one win, and has led 73 laps en route to seven top-five, and 13 top-10 finishes.
- Enfinger's ThorSport Racing teammates finished sixth (Crafton), 11th (Rhodes), and 21st (Coughlin).
- Up Next: he UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway on Wednesday, August 16 at 8:30 p.m. ET on FOX Sports 1
Stats & Bio
Hometown: Fairhope, AL
Birthdate: January 22, 1985
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 165 lbs
Team: ThorSport Racing
Truck: No. 98 Toyota Tundra