The Champion Power Equipment 18040 85 ft. Gray Dyneema® Synthetic Winch Rope is designed for an upgraded winching experience. Synthetic rope won’t kink, fray, curl or splinter. It is very light and easy to handle – no sharp edges or frays and floats in water. It also features a durable stainless steel thimble for attachment of hook (not included) and a protective sleeve to prevent damage from sharp or rough surfaces. With minimal stretch and rotation, synthetic rope is easier to use and stronger than traditional steel wire rope (note: for use with aluminum hawse fairlead).
The Truck/SUV Dyneema® Synthetic Winch Rope is 85 ft. in length with a 11/32 in. thickness. It is made from high strength SK75 Dyneema® synthetic fiber with a protective sleeve. The Champion 18040 Truck/SUV 85 ft. Dyneema® Synthetic Winch Rope comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Stronger and lighter than traditional steel wire rope– no sharp edges or frays
- High strength SK75 Dyneema® synthetic fiber with protective sleeve
- 85 ft. length and 11/32 in. thickness with stainless steel hook thimble
- Designed for use with Champion Truck/SUV winches 8000-12000 lb. winches
- Champion Support - 1 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support
|Material||SK75 DYNEEMA™ synthetic fiber|
|Usage||8,000 lb. - 12,000 lb. Winches|
|Fairlead Type||Hawse (Sold Separately)|
|Gross Weight||3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)|
Looking For Some Help?
Want to know more about the specifics of your warranty, or misplace the operators manual? Download them here.